Beiträge von Stoneguymed

Hallo Wim,

Dank voor je reactie, wij wonen in Oostende. Waar in Vlaanderen zijn jullie woonachtig? Hopelijk ben je tevreden met je camper en hebben jullie positieve ervaringen? Voor ons is het een totaal nieuw avontuur..

Beste groeten, Guy

(Thanks for your reaction, we live in Ostend. Where do you live in Flanders? I hope you’re satisfied with your camper and you already have many positive experiences? Were totally new in the camper world...)

Hi everyone,

First of all excuse me for adressing you all in English, my knowledge of the German language is by far not good enough to have a decent conversation with you in German. We are totally new in the camperworld. We considered to buy a campervan because our youngest son needs lots of structure in his life and it’s the only possible way to travel with us three, because with a campervan he always has the certainty to eat and sleep in a calm and a to him familiar environment (going to a hotel or a bed and breakfast is not an option)

We just bought a CS Independent 163 PK at the dealer in Belgium. It has a Vario bench which can be transformed into a third bed. Does anyone of you have any experience with such a bench? Thanks for your reaction!

Hi everyone,

First of all excuse me for adressing you all in English, my knowledge of the German language is by far not good enough to have a decent conversation with you in German. We are totally new in the camperworld. We considered to buy a campervan because our youngest son needs lots of structure in his life and it’s the only possible way to travel with us three, because with a campervan he always has the certainty to eat and sleep in a calm and a to him familiar environment (going to a hotel or a bed and breakfast is not an option)

We just bought a CS Independent 163 PK at the dealer in Belgium. It has a Vario bench which can be transformed into a third bed. Does anyone of you have any experience with such a bench? Thanks for your reaction!